BLOOM BOOK CLUB

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pizza Night!

I can't work full-time. Why? Because my family would disown me if we had pizza every night for dinner, and it seems it's the only thing I can come up with after working all day long. Sad isn't? Working moms everywhere are playing tiny little violins for me. I can hear them. As I left the school today, they asked me to sub again tomorrow. I asked which class, because honestly, I was ready to say no. But, it's Abby's class. They won't let me sub in my own daughter's class, so the absolute next best thing is in her best friend's class, so I said yes. So, I'm heading to recipezaar.com to find a recipe that I can make after working tomorrow. I already said yes to Friday a couple of days ago, so I'd better figure out something for Friday while I'm there too. And mom and dad are coming on Friday night...so my house may very well be declared a disaster area by then. Oh well!

No comments: