BLOOM BOOK CLUB

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Project 365

So, Creating Keepsakes has a kit that is supposed to be released on January 1st called Project 365. Apparently, you take 1 photo per day all year, and create a scrapbook with those photos which will chronicle the entire year in photos and journal entries. I think it sounds like a great idea...but perhaps overwhelming! I do take a ton of pictures though. (My dad thinks it's an illness.) I'd just need to remember to take one photo every day. Trish Youmans was attempting to do this through the holidays, and she did quite a good job, though it didn't happen everyday...but it inspires me to give it a shot. Because the scrapbook kit encourages Sunday to Saturday weeks, the suggestion has been made (Thanks Jessica!) to start today, December 28th, so that New Year's Eve and day can be included. Perhaps I'll add my daily photo to the blog that I'm attempting to keep up with too! We'll see!

No comments: