BLOOM BOOK CLUB

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We found the shoes!!!

I know, it's sad, but I was lying awake last night trying to figure out at who's house those silly shoes might be hiding! Today, after school I told Bren she needed to find them. She went to all the homes of her friends on the street and couldn't find them. When she came back home, she went up to her room and found them there!! Mission accomplished!
I went to the school today to make copies for Mrs. Swalley. I really like her, and Bren loves her, so I'm elated!
The boys are both off to Fall Retreats this weekend. Not sure what the weather is supposed to be like, so we don't have any big plans. Mom and dad are in Hawaii, so no camping this Labor Day. I know you're surprised, but I'm actually sad about that. I like camping with my mom and dad!
I think Bren wants to watch America's Got Talent, so I'm signing off for now.

Love,
Mom

No comments: