BLOOM BOOK CLUB

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away!

It's raining. Bren is outside in her poncho trying to brave the downpour to reach her friend. I've told her to stay on the porch. She doesn't think it's fair for the rain to come just as it's time for school to be out. "Why could it not have rained all day while I sat in school," she asked. I have to agree.
Braden is supposed to play in his 1st golf match of the season. I haven't heard from him, but if it's cancelled, he'll really be bummed.
Blake is playing drums for the open house at school tonight. He's really excited about marching band now. He was describing to me in detail the beats of "Go Warriors" or something like that last night.
Oh, and Blake is phoneless again. Someone borrowed his phone and then dropped it and it broke in half. Blake is completely frustrated with cell phones, cell phone contracts, and upgrade charges.
Sorry, buddy...I am too!

Love,
Mom

No comments: