BLOOM BOOK CLUB

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shoes...can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em!

My daughter is..well, she's definitely my daughter! Not that I had any doubts...I was there when she was born! But, she and I have a similar problem. We can't keep up with our shoes! There are people who can't even comprehend how you can lose your shoes. I'm willing to bet that those people also enjoy wearing shoes. Bren and I would rather be barefoot. So, the minute we get somewhere where taking off our shoes is an option, we take those babies off! And then, we leave them behind. Our feet are just more comfortable being free!! The only difference is, I'm not taking my shoes off at my friend's house. She goes out to play and always returns home without her shoes. It's an expensive problem. Is there therapy for such a problem...it might be cheaper!

Yesterday, I didn't blog because I spent a couple hours showing Debbie our Disney pictures! Thanks for looking Debbie! Can I just say how much fun we had on that trip? We always love traveling with my mom and dad though. How many women my age can say that! (I hope my kids feel that way someday too!) Anyway, here are a few of my favorite pictures from our trip.

Jeremiah, Blake, Bren, Stitch, Braden, and Matt

Miah getting a kiss from Cinderella

Braden, Blake and Bren with Donald

The whole "Goofy" family
Jeremiah and Matt, our nephews, were thrilled to see all the characters. Don't let the big kid's age fool ya though....Braden, Blake and Bren were pretty happy to see them too!
Love,
Mom

No comments: