BLOOM BOOK CLUB

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's a Great Day!!!

Happy Earth Day! Happy 25th Anniversary Darryl!!

25 years ago today, we went on our very 1st date. It was Easter Sunday 25 years ago today, and we went to see a play at Victory Christian Center, "Toymaker and Son". My sister and his brother went too. What a great start to an absolutely incredible life!!

My friend is taking the day off and we're having lunch and pedicures! I can't wait! She's getting a massage too...I probably should have tried to book one also. But, I have 1000 things to do, so I'll try to catch up on some things at home and then enjoy the rest of today with her!

We are hoping to see the "Earth" movie, but I'm not sure we can squeeze it in tonight. I wonder how long it will play?

Need to get started addressing graduation announcements! Not sure I'm ready!

1 comment:

Trish said...

First date anniversary! Congratulations!

I remember Toymaker and Sons. I don't think they do that play anymore...

Enjoy your day!