BLOOM BOOK CLUB

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've not given up on blogging!

I've been working...every day, and I love it! Working with Alicia has been the "dream job of dream jobs", and I know sooner, rather than later, it's going to come to an end. I'm bummed. But, God always has a plan. I trust him with my life, and he knows what's in store for me, so I'm good with whatever comes my way. I'm thankful that I've had this time with Beesh, and those adorable Kindergartners though. What a blast!!

I can't believe it's the middle of February already. Seems like May is just flying this way...way too fast!!! Though Braden might disagree....when I was a senior, I'm sure it wasn't going fast enough for me either.

Blake's birthday is in a couple of weeks. I'd better get started on his birthday photo book!!

Til another day -

No comments: