BLOOM BOOK CLUB

COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Let the Graduation Festivities Begin!

Today is our 1st official school related Graduation Activity. Well, I guess the Awards/Scholarships thing last week might really have been, but there was no "Pomp" or "Circumstance" lol, so no real need for tissues! But today is an actual cap and gown day! I'm awake this morning with a tummy ache, which better go away really quickly, because we've got a full day planned. It's prep day at Debbie's for the Teacher's Luncheon which is tomorrow. So, I've got my "assigned items" on the island, ready to go. Blake has ortho which means I need to drive to Siloam to grab him and run him back to school asap. Then, the assembly at school starts at 11 a.m. with a picnic to follow. My parents are driving up this afternoon in order to be here for Blake's band concert this evening. They're bringing Matt and Miah, my nephews, and today is Miah's birthday! Busy BIG day!

I am so proud of Braden. We have truly been blessed with a great kid with a BIG heart for God! I love that he has chosen JBU, and I love that it's close by, but I'd really still take that little boy making messes and asking me to make puzzles with him!

No comments: